Soar creates and delivers early intervention-preventative, wellness workshops for young people aged 12 to 18 years from all backgrounds. Our workshops empower young people to thrive, believe in themselves and fulfil their true potential. Within a safe and supportive environment, they are given the opportunity to be themselves and explore any challenges that hold them back from doing so.
Our workshops run from 10am – 1pm and are available Tuesday to Friday. The workshop is broken into three sections with two short 10 minute breaks in between.
Images by Sean Jackson
Soar programs aim to support and inspire young people to experience one or more of the following outcomes:
• Increased emotional well-being
• Strengthened resilience
• Improved levels of self-confidence, awareness and self-belief
• Recognition of their own unique strengths
• An increased awareness of how to express their feelings
• Enhanced emotional and social skills
• A greater awareness of what other young people are going through
Our Child Protection Policy guides our approach in safeguarding young people. You can read more it here.